*SUBMISSIONS FOR VOLUME 1 ISSUE 7 IS NOW OPEN*1st Anniversary Edition
WHITE BLACK LEGAL calls for unique and unpublished and research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments on rolling basis.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
All submissions must be directed: email@example.com
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Word Limit (Subject to relaxation)
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Articles – Good topics for articles include anything related to your company – recent changes to operations, the latest company softball game – or the industry you’re in. General business trends (think national and even international) are great article fodder, too.
Mission statements – You can tell a lot about a company by its mission statement. Don’t have one? Now might be a good time to create one and post it here. A good mission statement tells you what drives a company to do what it does.
Company policies – Are there company policies that are particularly important to your business? Perhaps your unlimited paternity/maternity leave policy has endeared you to employees across the company. This is a good place to talk about that.
Executive profiles – A company is only as strong as its executive leadership. This is a good place to show off who’s occupying the corner offices. Write a nice bio about each executive that includes what they do, how long they’ve been at it, and what got them to where they are.