1 Anniversary Edition
1 Anniversary Edition,Prize Worth 7k for Best Paper
CfP: White Black Legal Law Journal [Vol 1, Issue 7, ISSN 2581-8503] Anniversary Edition
WHITEBLACKLEGAL ISSN 2581-8503 is open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross-current of ideas on emerging matters. This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law.
The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
White Black Legal Law Journal is calling for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments.
Authors Will Be Provided
A Soft/Hard copy of Certificate of Publication
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- A margin of 4 cm shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Click on link- https://forms.gle/DpRzWw84LyLTgkp4A
Last Date Of Submission of Full Manuscript:
30th January 2020, The publication/Certificate will be released on rolling basis within 48 hours of payment.
- Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
- The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Single Authored manuscript: Rs.800/-
- Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author): Rs 1000/-
Bank Name: INDIAN BANK
Account Number: 6530831574
Account Name: Varun Agrawal
Branch Name: PREET VIHAR, N DELHI
IFSC Code: IDIB000P156
GOOGLE PAY/PAYTM/ PHONEPE: 9990670288